Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI): How to Measure Workforce Diversity and Establish DEI Goals
June 22, 2021 - June 22, 2021
Tuesday, June 22, 12:00 PM CST
Truly committing to DEI requires much more than a simple revision to an organization’s mission statement, training, or public statements of support made by top executives. These actions, although needed first steps, should be accompanied by a plan for launching and measuring specific DEI initiatives.
Achieving DEI commitments ultimately require measurable, achievable, and legally compliant goals.
Please join Franczek attorney Michael A. Warner, and labor economist Candice Rosevear of Global Economics Group on June 22 for an in-depth presentation on how to legally and effectively measure workforce diversity and establish quantifiable goals to increase workforce diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our presentation will include the following topics:
• The legal framework surrounding voluntary affirmative action initiatives and DEI goal setting.
• The social, legal, and business risk of not engaging (or improperly engaging) in DEI goal setting.
• How to measure existing workforce diversity and pay equity and collect useful DEI metrics.
• The methodologies used to quantify and establish achievable DEI goals.
• How to implement DEI goals legally and effectively.
To register, please click here.
Cal/OSHA’s Revised Emergency Temporary Standards Reduce COVID-19 Related Restrictions In The Workplace https://t.co/vVdf76xX7Z
Latest U.S. Supreme Court Case Favors Religious Rights Over Laws Prohibiting Discrimination Against LGBTQ+, Signals… https://t.co/3PvWFj6rhQ
Restrictive Covenant Reform Is Coming to Illinois in 2021 https://t.co/KaZMUwtLvq