Webinar: Abortion, Religion, Guns and Unions: What Should Employers Do?
August 24, 2022 - August 24, 2022
10:00 AM CENTRAL TIME
NO FEE FOR THIS WEBINAR
Join Lehr Middlebrooks Vreeland & Thompson partners Richard Lehr and Al Vreeland for a discussion of the impact on the workplace regarding recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions, federal agency initiatives, unionization and other trends and developments. Richard and Al will discuss:
• What are the workplace implications of the recent Supreme Court decisions on gun rights, abortion and religious expression?
• What federal agency initiatives will directly affect employers, even ones not traditionally focused on the workplace, such as the Federal Trade Commission and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
• What is the focus of unprecedented federal agency coordination: EEOC, NLRB, OFCCP and DOL?
• What is driving the dramatic increase in union activity, particularly among millennials?
• Court enjoins EEOC and Dept. of Education's guidance protecting LGBTQ rights- what are the implications?
Click here to register.
Join us for a free webinar Aug 24: Abortion, Religion, Guns and Unions: What Should Employers Do? Sign up details h… https://t.co/8NYhRtDAyh